Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 22 (and the reason I am behind!)

About 4 weeks ago, I received a phone call from the principal at the elementary school where I used to work (and where my kids go to school). They needed a title one teacher as soon as possible and she wanted to know if I would be interested. Well, it took me a lot of soul searching and a couple of sleepless nights and I finally decided that at this point, I couldn't take it. I did tell her, however, that I could fill in until they found a replacement (since it was pretty much the same job as I did last year, just new students). I spent three weeks with the kids and had a lot of fun (especially getting to work in my sons class!). Between keeping up with that, kids, home, photography, ect., ect. I didn't have time to keep up with my blog. I felt pretty bad about it at first but have come to the conclusion that I want to finish it, however out of order the days will be! I won't be finishing on Jan. 1, 2012 like I had hoped, but thats ok. My life is busy and I want to continue to document it, even if it gets a little out of order! So, without further ado, here is Day 22.
DSC_1184
This is Tanner and Ty with Tanner's good friend from school, Parker. He was so excited to have a friend over to play and when I asked them if I could take their photo, they grudgingly said yes and then the little guy snuck in as well. I have a feeling this will happen a lot in the future, Ty wanting to be 'included' with his big brother and his friends! But, do you notice that he is the only one looking at me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment