Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 35

Madi and I spent the morning creating art. What do you think of our spring inspired mosaics? Mine is looking pretty sloppy with glue because it is still wet, but Madi's turned out adorable! She followed my lead of making a rainbow and made the creation all her own. We got the idea for the project here, I love this magazine and their website is chock full of great tips and ideas too! If you are a mom of young kids, you should check it out!
DSC_2006
Oh, and as a side note, after going through 13 pairs of underwear yesterday, I would love to update this post and say things are going really well with potty training but I can't. I can report however, that we are still trying and this morning he is still in the same underwear I put on him when he woke up (nearly 2 hours ago)...I am sure that I just jinxed myself but I am proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment