Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 28

I'll never beat the view from my front porch looking in...
DSC_1448e
When Travis and I started dating almost nine years ago, I remember hearing the lyrics to this song and it became one of my favorites at the time (and as an added bonus I made sure to add it to the top of my playlist for today)...if you are reading this and not hearing it, you can switch the song at the bottom of the blog to Lonestar's 'My Front Porch Lookin' In' if you feel like it!
Today, the kids and I headed outside for our first front porch adventure of 2011. Although it was a little breezy and slightly chilly, it was a great success! Madi and Ty were playing red light, green light in this shot, the little guy is so much more involved in their playtime now than he used to be!
When we were looking at floor plans for our new home last year, my number one requirement was a front porch. I am so thankful that we were able to make that dream happen! I have a lot of work to do to it this summer to make it look the way that I envisioned but I am more than thankful to have it be a part of our home! We spent a lot of time out there last year and I know we will again...I am sure it will be a popular meeting spot over the years. So, the reason for this blog post today is to show you what I see from my front porch looking in, what do you see when you look into yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment