Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 34

DSC_1937e
We are potty training at our house and I couldn't be more excited to have no more DIAPERS! Aside from a few diaper free months before the little guy was born, it has been an almost straight 6.5 year stretch of changing pants... and I am so sick of it! I realize that this is just another step away from babies for me, and it makes me slightly sad but the feelings of happiness far outweigh those of sadness! Doesn't he look so proud to be washing his own hands?
And I have to say that I absolutely love how grown up he looks in his new race car underwear but I don't want him to hate me someday for posting a photo of him online in his underwear, so those photos will have to be for our eyes only! We are already on pair numero tres and it is only 8:30 am, I am sure that we will go through a few more but the point is that we are working on it and both of us (well, ok all 5 us!) couldn't be more thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment