Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 29

This morning as I was in full 'rush' mode to get Tanner on the bus for school (made more difficult by the fact that he hasn't been there all week b/c of this awful virus making its rounds at our house), I heard a little voice coming from the living room that didn't really sound like talking. ..
DSC_1478e
I found Tanner reading one of his old favorite Thomas the train books to Ty. It was the sweetest moment and one that I just had to capture. Luckily, Tyson was too interested in the story (and his sippy cup of milk) and Tan was too into reading to notice me too much. I cherish moments like these! It can't get much better than hearing your oldest child reading to your youngest and I have to add, using his best 'choo- choo' voices!

No comments:

Post a Comment