Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 37

Today has been a very big day at our house. Madi has been waiting a long time (almost 3 whole days!) until her friend came over to spend the night. I can't believe that I have a little girl who is old enough to have a sleep over! They are currently snuggled up together on the couch watching a movie while I am busy blogging away...they are so good together!
It makes me sad and happy all at the same time that she will be 5 in a couple short weeks and that she is now big enough for things like this! Where in the world does the time go? I remember my mom and dad saying that exact phrase to me and I never really bought into it until the past couple of years, time has been flying by! I have a feeling that it is only going to go faster and faster from here on out. So, while time keeps on ticking by, I am going to be busy documenting our life so I can look back at this someday and smile.
Oh, and I couldn't help but post more than one photo again tonight (which seems to be happening a lot lately). There is no way that I could show just one of these two cuties and their fun night together!
friends

No comments:

Post a Comment