Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 39

Today, I have to tell you about this wonderful woman in my life. She used to kiss my boo-boo's, read me stories, talk into the wee hours of the morning when I needed it, and encourage me to reach for the stars, and I love her so very much for every part of it! Meet my mom, Pam. As my mom, she is more than I could have ever asked for, but as a grandma, she exceeds any expectation that I could have ever had for her! I love how she is able to make my kids smile even when they want to cry, how she kisses their boo-boo's, tells them stories (they especially love hearing the ones about when I got into trouble as a little kid), and encourages them to reach for the stars. Thank you so very much, mom, for being such a positive, encouraging, and loving influence in my life as well as my kids!
And, of course, true to form, this is my favorite photo that I took of the four of them last night. Tanner and Madi were ready for the photo and the little guy was being silly and not wanting to look at the camera (he really wanted to play with his trucks), so mom was tickling him trying to make him smile, I love these true to life shots!
DSC_0853e

No comments:

Post a Comment