Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 101

This morning I woke up to Tyson proclaiming, 'look, it no-wing out'. For those of you who aren't versed in two year old lingo, he was trying to tell us that it snowed out.
I knew before I even opened my eyes that today was going to be one of those days that I wished I could have stayed in bed. It is May 1st, right?! Or am I wrong and stuck in some kind of sick and twisted time warp? Seriously, mother nature, what more must you throw at us? We have had nearly 7 months of straight snow and cold and yuck, don't you think it's time you gave us an itty bitty break?
Sorry for the rant. I am having a tough day (one of those evenings when I couldn't help but pour a glass of wine once the kids went to bed!). And I have to rant one teeny little bit more, can I just say that potty training has got to be my LEAST favorite parenting chore? Ty had three accidents today and they all occured within one hour, which just happened to be the hour we were at church! ARG! Tomorrow is a new day...and I am glad to welcome it!

DSC_1078

No comments:

Post a Comment