Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 124

Madi and I have been busy crafting this morning!

Lately, I have been really into the website pinterest.

Since I have been busy 'pinning' (which is saving ideas found online to a virtual 'board') all of these fun craft ideas, I have been itching to try some of them out!

Here is what we came up with this morning...

These are just washed tin cans that I have saved the past couple of weeks...we are going to put them on a shelf that is always cluttered with these items in our mud room.
DSC_0130

and seriously, how can you not love these?

As a photo junkie, and a person who has collected a TON of picture frames over the years that are mostly collecting dust in the basement, this was a perfect idea!

Spray on a little colorful paint on the frame, coat the inside with chalkboard paint and voila, a super easy, useful way to re-use old things!
DSC_0128

No comments:

Post a Comment