Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 105

Have I mentioned lately that I love, love, LOVE photography!?

Well, in case you haven't been able to tell....I DO!

Tonight found us in my hometown of Hawley visiting my grandma for her 78th birthday!

We brought her a yummy Italian dinner of manicotti and lasagna served with a side of garlic toast and salad! And in the words of Tyson, my tummy is happy!

After some prompting from my restless little guys, we decided to take a walk and burn some of those calories off. We made it to the river by grandmas house at the 'golden hour'.

I am so {HAPPY} that I brought my camera!

These were two of my many, many favorites from tonight! I just couldn't decide!

It's amazing how sometimes I struggle to find just one photo to post on here, and other times, I can't decide between 10!



Sun, sun, sun makes me happy, happy, happy!
blog2

Looking at all the smiles on this shot makes me GRIN from EAR to EAR!
blog

This post wouldn't be complete without a photo of my wonderful grandma Betty {Boop}..love you Grandma!
blog3

No comments:

Post a Comment