Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 103

"With children, the days are long, but the years are short." -such a powerful quote for me at the moment

DSC_1396

Brothers.

My boys.

This is the first time that they had seen each other all day and Tyson couldn't have been more excited to tell his big brother what he had been up to while they were apart.

I am in {love} with this image.

It makes me want to stop time right here in this moment and {savor} every precious little second.

I know that my babies are growing up, and sometimes when a particular phase in their growing has gotten me down, I may even wish that we could make time pass just a little bit more quickly (i.e., the potty training fiasco we are currently in!)

This tiny little moment, which in reality took place in the span of about a minute, means the world to me.

Taking a photo like this reminds me why I am in the middle of this crazy (sometimes super hard) project 365...my life is hectic, it is crazy, but there is a lot of LOVE in the in-between!

No comments:

Post a Comment