Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 115

It is spring and with that said, it is {crazy busy} season here on the farm!

I captured this shot of Travis trying to find every last inch of space in the fertilizer box...

...ok, and just a clarification for those of you who read this DO NOT know me, I am not your typical 'farm wife'.

My {young} kids seem to have a better handle on the farm lingo than I do (and they only started talking a few years ago!).

So. If I use the wrong 'term', go ahead and get a giggle out of it, but just remember that this is my blog and I will say what I want to say when I want to say it!

And I am probably laughing right along with you because seriously, who cares?

Hmmpf. So there. I said my peace.

Without further ado, here is my farm guy, all alone on the blog...{gasp!}.

I might get a grumble about this later, he is not the biggest fan when it comes to photos of himself!

DSC_0101e

No comments:

Post a Comment