Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 104

I am a day behind on my blog ( and considering all the times I have been a lot further behind on here, I am thinkin' it's ok!).

Last night, I took the kids to a friends house for supper and some playtime.

It is so refreshing that spring is finally here and we can sit outside and enjoy the weather! While they were busy playing in the yard, the grown ups sat on the deck and talked shop {photography}.

I have convinced another friend to purchase a DSLR and I had a lot of fun giving her a mini lesson on how to use it! I think she is already getting a good handle on camera settings because she is doing a great job and getting a TON of practice in with her adorable kids and puppy dog!

At one point, all of the kids were in the same area and I asked if I could take a quick photo. Of course I could immediately hear the groans from my three, but the others were more than happy to oblige!

These are their 'silly' faces! I love how each one has a different face to match their mood!



DSC_1138e

No comments:

Post a Comment