Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 125

I am posting some kitty love tonight....but I guess I really shouldn't say 'love'.

Don't get me wrong, I like cats and all.

As long as they stay outdoors.

I opened our door tonight and nearly stepped on the poor miss mama kitty.

She was meowing pretty loud and since I had my camera in hand (like usual...for those of you who know me, it is practically glued to my hands most days) I snapped a few photos.

As I was focusing and switching settings, the mama kitty sneakily crept past me and into the house {gasp}.

Damn cat.

I had to chase it downstairs and coax it out from under some boxes.

Apparently she likes us so much that she wants to take up residence here...but I DON"T THINK SO...

DSC_0728

She taught me a lesson tonight though, never underestimate the intelligence of farm cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment